As an organisation, we are completely run by volunteers. If you want to join us and to help us write papers, policies or to help with our internal running then you can contact us here.
Head of Digital Communications:
The digital campaigns manager is in charge of our social media pages and websites. In their role, they are required to:
• Update our website.
• Create and schedule posts for social media alongside the Digital Campaigns Team.
• Create new graphic styles and help to update our image.
• Heading our Digital Campaigns Team.
• This role will take around three hours week.
Young Centre Chair:
The Chair of our youth wing represents younger members of Centre along with running their own wing of the organisation. In their role, they are required to:
• Run the social media pages for Young Centre.
• Head up the Youth Wing for Centre.
• This role will take around two hours week.
The Press Officer manages the relationship Centre has with media and news organisations. In their role, they are required to:
• Run the press office which includes press releases or external press coverage of Centre or our team.
• Handles media appearances or articles outside of Centre.
• This role will require around two hours per week.
Regional Chairs and Spokespeople:
• Spokespeople for: Social Security and Culture, Media and Sport.
• State and regional chairs: Scotland, Yorkshire and the Humber, South East, East Midlands, West Midlands and London.
These roles will take around two hours a week.